Wednesday 25 November 2015

Further Ideas About the Magazine

For the internal design of my magazine,I have taken a lot of inspiration from the Classic Rock magazine. Other than the front page, the content page,and the double image image, I would use different fonts in a particular order to show a permanent style of how Titles and Quotations are shown and used in my magazine.The front cover of my magazine would have one of Pakistanis rising new generation bands  Inside t he magazine , and exclusive band interview that only my magazine will have. Before the final edit of my magazine's page's, I would have to put in a variety of colors and see how that works out for the overall look, and this particular idea would have its own process in which i just experiment with different background,and on top of that, different kind of fonts until I match the perfect ones for my content..One thing that I have seen common in almost all the music magazines that i have seen is that the front cover always consists of a band/ singer, in a full shot image with the bands name written as big as a headline in the same font that the band logo is made of. And the image is always in front and overlaying with the magazine logo, so that is what im going to do too.. Other than that, my magazine will include and exclusive section of FACTS in which i would give a fair amount of information about the previous old bands or singers of Pakistan example on how they came to success and what did they originally plan to be etc. Although it will be done on a small level,but still would be included in the content section of the magazine .

No comments:

Post a Comment