Thursday 12 May 2016

Double Page Spread Edit




For my double page spread I took a reference photo from the issue of the Classic Rock magazine that I own. Initially the picture was supposed to be spread out on both the pages but with assistance from my teacher I realized it would look better if I create a separate portion for the article. The fonts I used are the same ones that I used for my Front Cover and Content Page. These include the following fonts;

TImeless

Edition

Optimus

Coalition

The double page consists of a heading, a subheading, an interview, photography credits and a link to my magazines website




After completing all the content of this double page, I tried to change the whole theme of the doublepage by making it Black and white




This is my final DoublePage spread photo 


No comments:

Post a Comment